Dr. Viviana Ramon is licensed to practice law in Germany and Italy and is admitted to the bar in Bolzano (Italy) and Frankfurt am Main (Germany).
She specialises in advising and representing German and Italian clients on Italian and German civil law as well as procedural law, international (IPR and EU law), Italian and German family law, in particular divorce law (and annulments of partnerships co-habitation arrangements) and related matters (maintenance, martial property law, maintenance pensions law, custody and access rights, use of matrimonial home), paternity law, law relating to the use of a name and matters of parent and child child support with foreign implications connection, international child abduction and return of the children, international adoption law and recognition of adoption, international matrimonial property law regimes, and international adoption law and recognition of adoption, international matrimonial property law and marriage contracts with foreign implications connection, cross-border debt collection and enforcement of maintenance claims, child benefit, cross-border cases of Italian and German guardianship lawas well as the change of first names and the determination of sex.
She is a member of the Frankfurt am Main bar association.
She is takesing part in the project PSEFS project “Personalised Solutions in European family and succession law” (which is funded by the European Union Justice Programme 2014-2020).
In 2018 she received one of the three awards of the "Premio 2018 Professionale Forense" from the legal specialist journal "Lessico di diritto di famiglia", responsible director in charge Gianfranco Dosi.
Italian, German and English
|2000||Graduated in Law from the University of Parma (Italy), followed by legal internship|
|Since 2001||Works with Dolce Lauda|
|2003||Acquisition of the qualification as land registrarer in the autonomous region Trentino-South Tirol|
- Ramon, Länderbericht Italien, BGB Familienrecht, Nomos-Kommentar in Verbindung mit Deutschen Anwaltsverein, Band 4, 4. Auflage, 2021
- Ramon, Länderbericht Italien, BGB Familienrecht, Nomos-Kommentar in Verbindung mit Deutschen Anwaltsverein, Band 4, 3. Auflage, 2014
- Ramon, Scheidung und Scheidungsfolgenrecht: Länderbericht Italien in Heft 11/2014 des FamRB, S. 432
- Ramon, Unterhalt nach italienischem Recht, in FamRBint 1/2012, 15-18
- Ramon, Bemessung des nachehelichen Unterhalt nach italienischem Recht, in FamRBint 2/2010, 26-27
- Ramon, Sorgerecht bei nichtehelichen Kindern nach italienischem Recht, in FamRBint 4/2009, Seite 77-78
- Ramon, Länderbericht zum italienischen Scheidungs- und Scheidungsfolgenrecht, in FamRBint, 2009, 65 ff